View Single Post
08-06-09, 05:13 AM   #7
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
I want the updater that works. I want the updater that is easy to use. I want the updater that updates the most mods. Now tell me again why wowmatrix is so freaking bad when it was the only one that worked today? And I dont want the garbage about not supporting developers - they seem to have fixed that.
Old Harry, it would seem your rant is Old Hat.

I want a wife who cooks, who cleans, and who makes beautiful love. Incidently, I want all three of those women to never meet. It is rare that one finds all perfect qualities in a single source, and when one does, the paradox usually remedies itself in the destruction of that single source.

The "You Broke My I.W.I.N. Button!" die-hard-WowMatrix-supporter thread is right over here.

The "I don't like beta stages of anything; I expect pro stuff immediately!" thread is right over here... Or not. It was apparently removed. Maybe there's a reason for that...

And lastly, the "I have a legitimate concern and maybe even a suggestion to improve Minion" thread is right over here.

Posting anything else in a new thread is entirely superfluous and redundant. Put down your club and quit beating that poor beast. In case you hadn't noticed, the horse is quite dead.

UCWUTIDIDTHAR? MIRITE?!

Last edited by Cairenn : 08-06-09 at 05:51 PM. Reason: deleted inappropriate graphic - Cair