View Single Post
01-28-10, 03:01 PM   #1
Talonious
A Kobold Labourer

Smile Seeking info on learning my way around nUI?

Love the addon,but still having trouble getting used to it and knowing what all the icons mean. Is there a legend anywhere in the forum for what every icon you could see in a unit frame means? I noticed there is a user guide forum, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of user guide information in it. Anyone consider posting questions related to using nUI there and having all you experts answer them? Or more in-depth section by section description of the default interface? If any of that already exists and I missed it I apologize. Just point me in the right direction.

Also I was wondering what the target box in the unit frame does. In my head it seems like an easy way to target what someone else is targeting on the fly. I was wondering if you could link that to a keybind if that is what it is for?

Other than continuing suffer from low frame rates at times since switching to nui and eagerly awaiting 6.0 (like everyone else) I think you have a great product that has already started saving me time and made the game more enjoyable to play. Thank you, Scott! Once I have completely switched to nui and use it happily for a few months I will become a supporter. If you want any help testing your addon within a mac environment let me know.

-T