View Single Post
05-19-10, 04:43 PM   #3
markv
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Wella View Post
I like the general theme and it looks very slick, but there are some things which just seem unnecessary: the odd, often distorted gradients; separate panels for damage text; some general unevenness.

Although I must say, this is one of my favourite bottom-panel UIs of late. Good job! (You've also reminded me that ArkInventory is pro.)
yeah I need to pick up a new alignment program which I'll do some time this week and probably tweak the bottom some more, I know things are a bit off but hey the UI is only 2 days old, literally!

The gradients are just something I've been playing around with, you can easily change those in kgPanels. I still don't know what I want for my background on them so I am trying them how to see how I like them.

Separate panels for damage is because I wanted to move my damage out of the main portion of my screen, but still need to monitor both incoming and outgoing from time to time, and it just kind of made it symmetrical on the bottom.

I'm kind of strapped as to what to put down there in those spots if I don't put the scrolling combat text there.

If you've got some tips/tricks for making the panels the same size/etc etc i'm all ears. I've not done a lot of futzing around with kgPanels and that so I'm not overly versed on it.