View Single Post
06-16-10, 07:32 AM   #27
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmmm the only hide/show function i did was actually in the options file and it was so that people could force hide the party frames if they did not want to use the GrimUI partyframes at all. and of course a function that will force hide/show the bliz party frames to. its supposed to allow the user to chose either GrimUI party frames, bliz party frames or something else entirely. the function in the options.lua looks like this.

lua Code:
  1. function GrimUI:PartyHideShowFunc()
  3.     if GrimUIData.GUIPartyFrame == "show" then
  4.     --GrimPartyMain.Show = GrimPartyMain:Show()
  5.     GrimPartyMain:Show()
  6.     --GrimPartyMain.Hide = GrimUI.Dummy
  8.     end
  9.     if GrimUIData.GUIPartyFrame == "hide" then
  10.     --GrimPartyMain.Hide = GrimPartyMain:Hide()
  11.     GrimPartyMain:Hide()
  12.     --GrimPartyMain.Show = GrimUI.Dummy
  13.     end
  14. end

clearly i was already having problems with it which is why there is comment out sectins. anyway to restore that option?

oh yea about to test stuff, i dont fully understand what you did to the move frames section but it will be interesting if this works.

okay looked over everything and yea my options.lua is borked good now lol. also i fixed a few errors but one im not sure about its erroring on this piece of code and ive never seen an event set as a setscript, not sure what should be there? or if that is right and the error is in the script itself? monitor:SetScript('PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD') monitor has a setscript is that just out of place? i commented it out and loaded bug free but its clear that the PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD scripts are not running IE the bliz party frames do not do there show/hide check and when i invite someone to group the frames never appear but also no bugs either....

the bliz party frames just has to do with that monitor section and it not being called on PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 06-16-10 at 07:54 AM.