View Single Post
10-14-10, 12:42 AM   #11
Diatrive
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Hmm followed the guide, installed the svn client, pulled down the files from the link provided, and put the folders from the Trunk folder in my Add Ons folder.

The first time I tried I put back in copies of the OOBE_RDX_Auras, OOBE_RDX_ChatFrames, OOBE_Konyagi_DUI, and OOBE_RDX_ActionBars which didn't seem to be part of the SVN files. I also put copies of all my configs in SavedVariables.

When starting up the game the rdx bar at the top has nothing in the first two sections, and nothing happens when clicking in them (no dropdown lists). Obviously all my windows are also gone also.

After that I tried to use the same files with no configs, this brought up what looked like one of the old installer windows, but with no text in it.

And finally I tried a fresh pulled copy from the SVN and a cleaned out SavedVariables folder. This had the same rdx bar across the top of the screen with the empty panels. There was an error which asked me to type /err to see it, but when I did that I got a box with a red titlebar across the top that was empty.

I am sorry to badger folks, but is there something I am doing wrong here?