View Single Post
03-08-11, 11:14 AM   #29
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Alrighty then........ I think one thing we can all agree on is that not everyone likes every feature of every addon that is available. That does not make certain addons "fail". It just might not have the feature set you desire, so you move on and continue your search.

Likewise, because someone (not a native English speaker) is trying to "fit in" (at least that's how I see it) with everyone, and sees certain colloquialisms being used pretty often and decides to also use them, does not make them "retarded" or less intelligent then you are. It's something, apparently, most of us have done at some time or other in our lives.

Aaaaaaaaaand, that's the end of my rant.
Yo, Jeffy, you are so right on this one, not fair to badmouth the OP for this.

Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
the minimap have black texture, i mean the ground texture is bugged, usually after a teleport in other area etc. Why? im using right now Squeenix but had same problem with all minimap addons before

when using no addons, the texture is always ok

or is my problem only? im using too carbonite and other addons but for other things, not map. But i disabled carbonite minimap
A lot may well be issues with your other addons. I to use Chinchilla with Carbonite but without issues, until that is I install MinimapButtonFrame then my world map button goes away + certain others too.I get no texture issues at all though from this combination only when I put LUI3 into the equation do I get texture issues and even then it's not with the minimap but with MMBF. I've basically learnt to live with it for now.