Thread: Bags
View Single Post
04-29-11, 06:24 AM   #18
Torquemadaa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
(Also, I was not aware that Bartender took care of opening your bags for you. )
I'm not 100% sure that it does; basically, reaching for straws to explain why all of my bags open when I interface with a mailbox/banker/vendor. I have the normal WoW bag icons, but they're on Bartender4's "bag bar", which I have customized as to location, size, slot separation, etc. It's the only place where I can make a bag call. Everything worked perfectly up to 10 mins before shutdown for maintenance/patch 4.1 installation. So, to me anyway, the only way to get from (a) functionality pre-4.1 to (b) all bags opening post-4.1, is that Bliz made a change to the way bags are called, and Bartender4 hasn't been adjusted to the new call-out yet. Then I consider that other bag addons are having similar problems, and that tends to confirm that it's a Bliz code change.

(Haven't logged in today -- waiting for the rolling restarts to complete -- so I haven't checked the keybindings suggested in another post. Will do that as soon as I can get online.)

BTW: as a side note, although I've only been on these forums a couple of days, I have to admit they're a HELLUVA lot more informative, and you folks are a HELLUVA lot more sociable, than what I've experienced on the Blizzard forums. A big THUMBS UP to all of you .....