View Single Post
09-15-11, 01:33 AM   #1
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

How to show and hide when ...

Hi,

i have a 2 little problems i have encountered and do not have a clue how to solve it.

1) I would like a texture to show only when the target is non-Elite, Elite or Boss and also when a buff or a debuff is from the mobs mentioned above and not from players. I tried to do it in filter set and then through vars: unitInSet a texture show & hide, but i wasnt succesful. I have also tried color conditionals using vars isenemy? and so on, which is nearly sufficient , but i use gradient textures in my UI and would like to preserve that style. Is there a way to show them without affecting gradient on the textures ?

2) Second problem is encountered is with buffs and debuffs directly, when i click on a player i can set auraBars or icons to show me only buffs that are theirs and not those someone has buffed them. But ( if i understand correctly ) debuffs works the same way and when i would target a boss or some trash in raid that has a buff or debuff from some other mob, that one would not be shown, right ? And that is the second issue, is there a way to show debuffs and/or buffs that are not from players yet are there on the target ?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Alianka

PS: I cannot write something in small text, allways writing novels as one of my friends pointed out several times.
EDIT: typos