View Single Post
11-14-11, 11:42 AM   #1
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Positioning Grid

Good day,

first of all, i know i am not the best at explaining so i apologise at first so bear with me a bit.

So on to my questions
1) Is there a way to show positioning grid like with Align addon family when i enter edit mode in RDX with some scritp or any other way ? Not that i would need to when arranging positions to RDX frames, but there are addons that RDX cannot do ( at least i dont know how ) and those i would like to position at exact place without using another addon.
2) I encountered problem when trying to do HP and MP bars when using IceHUD and similar frames. Normally when they are horizontal they expand properly, but when i set them vertically and i am not at full, those bars are getting smaller and bigger around a center of the frame not expanding from bottom to top. Anyone would know how to counter it or am i just dumb for not understanding the mechanic ?
3) Is there a way to show TimeToDie of my target ?
4) I found out that when i set my buffs or debuffs where i would like to change the look of an icon that in aurabars i cant change the skin of the icon and in auraicon, where i can change the icon skin, i cant set it to clickthrough, is there a way to do it ?

Regards
Alianka

Last edited by Alianka : 11-18-11 at 06:54 PM.