View Single Post
11-18-11, 07:27 PM   #4
Alianka
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

figured out the Align thingy, was so easy yet to question 4 ... I searched here on WoWinterface forums for an answer, but seems there is none, but let me rephrase it since i am very bad at expressing what i am up to.

When i make buff or debuff frame with AuraIcons and change icon skin, then the buff / debuff that is shown has a tooltip on mouseover and due to this i cant click through it. Is it possible to make it clickthrough ?

example: I make a frame for buffs with Serenity button skin. I have Arcane Power buff active. It is shown with time, but i cant clickthrough the icon. How can i make it clickthrough ?

And also when I make buff / debuff frame with AuraBars and i let it show icon in addition to the bars. I cant change the Icon skin, but i can clickthrough. Is there a way to change the button skin if the icon and to have bar of the respective buff / debuff shown as well and have it clickthrough ?

Hope this is more clearer then the previous version of the question.

And i have another question now ... can i change strata of the RDX mini icon without enetering RDX lua code and changing it there ( if it is even possible ) ?

And also would like to ask about button script feature. I probably dont understand this feature, but is it supposed to make a button like in LDB object feature ?

As well as would someone tell me how to make a frame that will expand upon clicking on a certain button / frame on the screen ?

etc. i want dont want to use the standard blizzard micromenu, but instead i want to have a button ( or should it be frame ? ) that upon clicking on it a little frame would expand from that button / frame. In that frame i would like to have Framerate, latency ( home & world ), option to reload UI and all those blizz micromenu buttons with names instead of icons like in addon from following link

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Menu.html#info

Regards
Alianka

Last edited by Alianka : 11-18-11 at 07:32 PM.