View Single Post
03-23-12, 02:29 PM   #8
MiRai
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
A few new questions that I have come up with. I've been playing with the code a lot today and have made some progress (yay me) but, some things are completely evading me. I've also updated the original post to reflect that there are new questions down here in this post.

Now, what I would like is for the Target's frame to look more like the Target of Target's frame (w/o class coloring the health percentage). This would mean removing the power and current/total health numbers. However, there are times that I would like to actually see the current health and power on mouse over (if possible). So, here are my questions:

How do I go about adjusting the Target frame to only show the unit's current health instead of current/total (when injured)?

How do I go about making the Target's current health text only show on mouse over?

How do I go about hiding the Target's power text and only make it show on mouse over?

Here are pastebin links to my Lua files since they are slightly different than the default:

core.lua
lib.lua
tags.lua

Also, here is a reference screenshot:

Also, is it at all possible to make the battleground countdown-to-start timer look like the Mirror Castbar of oUF_Fail?

Thanks again to everyone who has assisted me with my oUF questions so far.