Thread: WoW - Survey
View Single Post
04-20-12, 08:14 PM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think you may need to rethink several of the questions in your survey. It seems to be based on the opinion that most WoW players are high school or college age. While there are undoubtedly a lot of players in that age group many of us are older, some of us much older. Personally it's been so long since I was in school I can't remember my GPA.

Also this survey seems to be very biased towards furthering many of the negative stereotypes surrounding the game and many MMORPG's (i.e. that they are addictive and negatively impact the lives of the players). I fail to see the point of this survey in all honesty. Is this for a some degree program like many of the other questionaires and interviews that have been posted here?

Perhaps you should explian in your post what exactly you are trying to confirm or disprove with your survey, and also some of your qualifications for making decisions regarding your research.

To anyone else that takes this survey consider yourself warned as to the contents of it. However the link is clean although it is on surveymonkey.com and not a .edu or similar site.