Thread: FuBar 2.0
View Single Post
08-25-06, 08:46 PM   #28
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

was told that this was a fubar 2.0 issue. I installed Fubar 2.0 and the compatibility Fubar 1.2 folder. I installed FuXP/PerformanceFu/NinjitsuFu/HonorFu/ExperienceFu/BagFu and ClockFu/AtlasFu/LocationFu/tgcTradeskills/PoisonFu/QuestFu. The first group fail to load. The second group load and appear to run just fine. The following is the error Code that I get.

Code:
Count: 1
Error: Interface\AddOns\MetaMap\MetaMap.lua:3230: attempt to index global `TabletLib' (a nil value)
--------------------------------------------------
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_BagFu\BagFu.lua:1: attempt to index global `CompostLib' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\Fubar_EmoteFu\EmoteFu.lua:1: attempt to index global `DewdropLib' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_NinjutFu\NinjutFu.lua:1: attempt to index global `DewdropLib' (a nil value)
Error: ...terface\AddOns\FuBar_ProfessionsFu\ProfessionsFu.lua:1: attempt to index global `DewdropLib' (a nil value)
Error: [string "ImprovedErrorFrameFrame:OnHide"]:2: attempt to call field `onHide' (a nil value)
I do have Metamap installed but that was something separate... Have no idea why it's having an error; probably completely unrelated. Also thank you for your time. I appreciate whatever attention you can give to this.