View Single Post
11-18-13, 06:26 AM   #1
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
Strange issue since 5.4.1

Good morning,

I have been getting a strange issue since 5.4.1, where I receive an "Interface action failed because of AddOn" error when I join a party while in combat.

I would like to stress that this issue did NOT occur before 5.4.1, and is not related to -- as far as I can tell -- trying to manipulate the secure frames via SetSize, SetScale, etc.

Here is the error:
Code:
1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "oUF_Clamsoda" tried to call the protected function "UNKNOWN()".
!BugGrabber-r198-release\BugGrabber.lua:552: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:552>
<in C code>
<in C code>
FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:164: in function <FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:123>
FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:488: in function <FrameXML\SecureGroupHeaders.lua:387>
<in C code>
FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:100: in function <FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:95>
FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:127: in function <FrameXML\SecureStateDriver.lua:119>

Locals:
nil
The error report is pretty useless to me, but I was able to get the error to stop by -- strangely -- getting rid of my SetPoint call on the SpawnHeader. I tried moving the SetPoint call into the oUF-initialConfigFunction with no success.

All that being said, I don't quite understand what is going wrong. I will post all 3 relevant files if it is any use to anyone. They are listed in the order they are called by the toc.

config.lua
functions.lua
units/party.lua

Line 112 of party.lua is what is causing the error, but I can't really get rid of my header's SetPoint call, which is why I am so lost.

As a note, the SetSize and SetScale functions inside of AddonTable:SharedProperties does NOT affect my header units.