Thread: Combo Points
View Single Post
07-21-15, 02:38 PM   #3
Dakaasin
A Murloc Raider
I can reproduce it pretty much 100% of the time. Target dummy (or any other combat), build up CP, leave combat. After a few seconds I notice the CP hasn't moved, I go to use slice and dice, nothing happens. I re-target the dummy from 40+ yards away, no change, but within 10 it shows nothing (which by then it should).

Works with normal CP, Anticipation stacks, and any combination of the 2. Who knows, perhaps something on the PTR fixed w/e is causing this issue? I did try another addon to replace the CP bar and the other addon is working fine, though.

EDIT: May be worth noting that out of combat, if I hit Burst of Speed, the ancitipation stacks from previous combat show up again after targeting the dummy to clear it. So the steps repeated being combat, build CP, leave combat, re-target dummy to clear CP, untarget again, hit burst of speed, and the anticipation/cp stacks come right back up again. Can reproduce this effect almost 100% of the time as well, even repeatedly in quick succession.

Last edited by Dakaasin : 07-21-15 at 02:41 PM. Reason: More Info