View Single Post
01-31-16, 06:01 PM   #1
13ulbasaur
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Changing colour of health text when HP is low.

Hello! I'm making a new interface for myself, and one of the elements I had planned in it is that the health's text, you know the bit that displays the health's percentage, total, current etc., will change to a bright red colour when health is, say, 30% or less. The issue is that, I don't actually know how to do this. I'm planning on using WeakAuras and stuf to make this due to their customizability, so is there a way to make this when HP is <= 30%, the font turns red, otherwise it stays white, with either of those addons, or a separate one? I don't want it to fade into red, which is what happens when i set the colour on stuf to hpthreshold, I just want it to 'pop' become red.

On the topic of fading, does anyone know if its also possible to make it so that the health bar colour also just 'pops' turns into red, rather than fade into red?

I haven't really started making the UI yet (everything I've got so far are all concepts, planning, and an alt with a very messy test UI), so I'm happy to switch to a different unit frame addon if another does better than stuf.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by 13ulbasaur : 01-31-16 at 09:05 PM.