View Single Post
07-30-16, 04:57 PM   #6
Eos
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
^ This. I haven't had an active subscription or any interest in playing WoW in 8+ months (around the new year I upgraded to a larger SSD and switched to Linux as my main OS, and didn't get around to figuring out how to run the Battle.net app under Wine until very recently). I hadn't really planned on doing anything further with my addons, but when the patch hit, it turned out I wasn't quite ready to let my babies die, so I am slowly updating them on a trial account.

However, there are about 50 of them to update, and I still have other hobbies and responsibilities, so it's taking a while. PhanxTooltip needs more than just a TOC bump (honestly it's probably just a few minor API changes, but that's still research I have to go do to find the new function names/returns) and doesn't have a very large userbase, so it's pretty far down the list as far as update priority goes. It will eventually be updated, though. If it's working for now, just ignore the errors.
Thanks, I appreciate the update. I'll just stick around and wait, don't worry.

I just thought you had stepped down completely given the support we are getting by other people on your bigger projects, which resulted in this thread. I'm a long time user of Grid since early TBC, among other addons of yours so I'm very appreciative of your work over the years.

Btw, you want any info from bugsack or do you have a hmm of whats going on?

Last edited by Eos : 07-30-16 at 05:01 PM.