View Single Post
02-13-17, 10:29 PM   #10
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

part of Edit#2: it occurs to me it may be easier for some people if i just leave a link to my pastebin >.>

Adding Disc... not completely happy with the buffs but better than nothing for the moment

Debuffs were ones I've made and had for a while, just adjusted them to be the same placement as triksterism's lovely work.

Disc BUFFS
Disc DEBUFFS

Edit to add DH, both havoc and vengeance. Both buffs and debuffs track their respective cooldowns (if applicable) simply by subtracting the length of the actual buff/debuff from the length of the spell's cd. Icons for cds are desaturated. (note: the way cds show up are a little different from my priest ones... i kinda like these better)

Still based on triksterism's original post

DH Vengeance BUFFS
DH Vengeance DEBUFFS

DH Havoc BUFFS
DH Havoc DEBUFFS

Edit#2 to add Holy Priest... shadow and disc have been tweaked slightly to be more similar to the DH weakauras as well.

holy priest BUFFS are buffs on self ONLY. they will all be on the left, and will track their respective cds if applicable. TARGET'S BUFFS are exactly what it says.. buffs on the target applied by me (at least i think so, i may have missed a couple "only own" checkboxes.. whoops)

Holy Priest BUFFS/CDS
Holy Priest TARGETBUFFS

Edit#3 for resto druid, similar to holy priest, except hots on self are not tracked unless self is targeted (just to reduce clutter, my grid shows all of that anyway). i apologize for any mistakes or inconsistencies between auras... i don't have nearly enough hours in my day >.< EDITEDIT: looks like cd tracking isn't working properly but i'm too sleepy to figure out why... will look at it sometime in the next several days ^.^ MOAREDIT: fixed....? i think........?

Tree BUFFS/CDS
Tree TARGETBUFFS

Last edited by iamslay : 02-15-17 at 10:15 PM.