View Single Post
12-14-06, 03:55 PM   #14
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry for the lateness of some answers, have not really been paying attention to this thread :P

I have begun to work on enhancing the paging, I can add modifier temp page changes, but it is not in yet.

Druids continue to have issues and I am trying to figure it out. I do my primary testing on my druid. As far as key bindings, try to use the trinity binding mode to reassign them. There are some binding improvments in the next beta version.

Bars that show when entering combat I plan to add.

I have not figured out a way to have bars toggle based on friendly/hostile target. Actually, I thought this impossible but someone said that it should be, just no one has figured out how to do it with the new secure code yet

Depending on the version, you can make a macro to hide the minmap button.

TrinityBarsMinimapButton:Hide() or

TrinityButtonsButton:Hide()

I plan on making a new dock similar to the cast bar dock that will have XP/Rep info and a bunch more options.

The latest beta has improved binding code to release the accidental bindings back to the default UI when you hit ESC over the button while in binding mode. You will have to go into the default UI binding menu to rebind the key.

I will be adding improvements to how buttons repson based on target status, such as alpha changes.