View Single Post
02-08-07, 08:44 AM   #95
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Merliin
I have anticipated this mod for months now. After installing it on a 19" Monitor with 1280 x 768 res @ .64 scale ui, EVERYTHING is waaay too small. I spent 3 and a half hours reading all the faqs and orientation and usage only to find out that resizing the now out of place artwork will be no easy task.

Great Looking UI Mazz you should be commended however the UI scale is just waay to small for me and im not about to spend the rest of my life resizing artwork to which you yourself said it was hard to do and not reccommended. I went back to my old UI in sadness, but sometimes less is more. Your UI (while great) is hugely overcomplicated especially when i have to get 2" away from my monitor to read anything. I could tweak and work with the other problems but the ui scale is just not workable. Good luck Mazz, and if you ever decide to release a bigger scaled version i will definately give it a shot. Peace
I too tried Mazzle for the first time last night. Granted it was on a test machine - Laptop with 15" WS at 1280x? (widemode). I couldn't real the mazzle setup without my nose on the screen.

I'm going to give it one more try 2night on my main with a 32" LCD tv. Hopefully I can read some of it.

Are we doing something wrong? Or is your eyesight that darn good mazzle?

I was really interested in the autosetup and autoSCALING feature. I tried differernt resolutions and the SCALE of the UI didn't seem to improve. *CRY*

Again did I miss something?