View Single Post
02-10-07, 12:17 PM   #42
Spennig
A Murloc Raider
Two addons I wondered about, and I'm still learning this, given I've only had it a day... One I've seen suggested is FuBar's QuestFu. I love that it not only tracks your quest progress on the tracker, but also the progress of those in your party if they have it. It does the color coding and is flexible as to changes between zones. If MonkeyQuest does that, someoneis welcome to drop a rock on me ^_^;;

The other question I had, and this is just wondering.. I have seen a lot of comments about bars switching for prowl on druids, etc.. does bongos not do the page switching, or is it just not set in the mazzifyer options? If bongos can't manage it, how hard would it be for me to pull bongos out and replace it with Bartender3 , which I'm used to & does the tabbing with form shifts? I've got 3-4 different bars for all my druid forms, different attacks, etc. Bartender3 is an Ace2 addon, very clean, and lets you set a bar for the auto-switch when you adjust forms.

[EDIT] Given comments elsewhere on the extensive Bongos modification, you're welcome to ignore my second suggestion there...[/EDIT]

Feel free to squish me, but I'm trying to sort out the new setup, and seeing what works better or not than what i was used to... I love the friend who suggested I look at this, but wow.. re-doing UI settings as an alt-a-holic is crazy.

Last edited by Spennig : 02-10-07 at 01:19 PM.