Thread: MazzleGASM FAQ
View Single Post
02-16-07, 04:49 PM   #128
Tissa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Auralei
Are you serious?!?!?! Your entire post was in support of an author who bullies people to do things their way! Holy hypocritical, Batman!!!
No Mazzle is not forcing anyone to change their mod to suit them. They made a mod, said here it is. You can use it or not. That is not bulling ANYONE to use it. If you don't like the mazzlgasm there are many ways around it, see above. Mazz has even said they are fine with people disabling it or changing it.

To Quote "I absolutely did not tell people they shouldn't tweak or modify whatever they want as they see fit, including my code. It's their computer and their UI. I simply took issue with people redistributing it or posting patches."

So again where is Mazz forcing someone to change their mod that they worked hours on to suit their wants? Simply they are not. They are only concerned with their mod. And it is sad that because of this the wow community will most likely lose a great mod.

And to Nzomniak I agree it would be great if we could. But looking back at world history I think the chance of the sea forever freezing has a better chance of happening.