View Single Post
06-30-05, 06:41 AM   #3
diiverr
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Drazzilb.

OK, it took me a while to decypher that the bulk of your post is actually an old quote of me lol. Might just be my browser, but much of that is largely illegible on my end.

Anywho, take the advice above, but sub in "DiivSkins_hbar1, DiivSkins_vbar1, DiivSkins_endcap1, or DiivSkins_miscbit1" (or bar2, or bit3, etc.) for your flexscripts to show and hide elements, and you should be back on track. One note, on my machine, I did have to copy and paste the underscores into my chat entry. For whatever reason, they didn't appear to register if I typed them in manually. Again, I haven't had a chance to directly fool with this in game myself with the latest edition of DiivSkins, so if you have other questions regarding that, please let me know.

To answer your other questions:

1.The dragon image you see is not included in the DiivSkins. It's a portion of a minimap I mocked up that isn't functioning correctly just yet, and as such, will not be released. Possibly sometime around blizzard content patch 1.6, but no sooner, sorry.

2. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking? Everything on that screenshot below should, more or less, be duplicatable using the latest release edition of diivskins. (excepting the map dragon of course)

3.To edit the titan panel skin, just edit the images for the "TitanPanelBackgroundTop" and "TitanPanelBackgroundBottom" images in the artwork directory of the primary Titan panel addon. That's a personal alteration to the Tital Panel, not a feature or modification made by Diivskins. You shouldn't need to touch any code anywhere to do this, I didn't.

Hope that helps.