View Single Post
05-23-07, 04:13 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.0
Did a little bit of a revamp, keeping in mind how much memory some addons consumed, seeing what was added to the default UI, or just plain replacing them with new ones.
- Addons removed: ATSW, Antagonist, eCastingBar, ReagentFu, Poisoner, Surfaces, TheoryCraft2
- Addons added: DrDamage, SkillsPlusFu, Quartz (see the included changelog or FAQ for more info about these addons)
- Bartender3 now has sticky frames if you design your own bar layout
- eePanels has tons of new features! Scale/move panels with the mouse, use SharedMedia to change borders/backgrounds, etc.
- GFW_TrackMenu: now Ace2 – can change whether it opens up or down, what side of the mini map it's on, and if you would rather click to open menu
- oRA2: Added zone invite (/razinvite) - mass invites for guildies in the same zone as you
- SharedMedia: new status bar textures, added MyMedia feature – see the Instructions in the folder if you wish to use your own textures/fonts/etc
IMPORTANT! With Prat, since things were cleared up between the FontSize module and ClearFont2, you now select your font for the chat frames from the FontSize module in the Prat options – make sure you check “Remember Font”.

I also removed the SSWelcome addon as I am a complete noob when it comes to coding. Eventually, I would like to have something neat to set this UI apart, but for now, I just want to push this version out.

AuraBlue is coming - haven't been able to test on live too much because servers keep breaking. :P
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh