View Single Post
07-23-07, 11:08 AM   #19
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Auralei,

I'm not sure why you're so angry. You act like he's stealing something near and dear to you. It's clear we see things differently, but alas, I'll try one last time, then I'll give up. His compilation takes great mods, and makes them better. He's not selling THOSE mods, he's selling the means to utilize those mods in a better way then most people are capable of doing. He can "strip" the mods out as you say and release it, but people are free to download the mods themselves. I'm begging you to answer this question...what does that accomplish? He isn't selling DUF, he's selling the means to have it configured automatically. He isn't selling SCT, he's selling his layouts at different resolutions, once again, automatically configured. The mods are merely included as a nicety to those using his Mazzifier. Yea, you try to use it without DUF it won't work right, but he can strip out DUF and we can download it and it still works just fine and he hasn't breached any rules at all. One last time, what does that accomplish? It's like you wanna make him do something just because you can, even though it accomplishes nothing because in the end, the mods are free to download.

What did he do to piss you off? Is it because he said something snarky to you in the forums? Maybe you covet the attention he receives from so many folks for his work. Who knows, but it's clear you have an axe to grind.