View Single Post
07-30-07, 10:39 PM   #15
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.2
I suggest doing a *clean install* to pick up the new saved variables for PitBull.

Replaced ag_UnitFrames with PitBull – I even recreated some of the old ag_UF layouts for you. See the ReadMe for a link to the DogTag wiki page if you want to customize how the texts in PitBull are displayed. I also switched to updating with WAU's new “automatic dependency download” feature, so I cleaned up the libs and got rid of !!SAL and the libs that weren't being used by anything.
--- ag_Unitframes (there was a bug with ag_UF that some people were getting when clicking on Niagara... has been replaced with PitBull which has TONS more goodies!)
+++ AuctionFilterPlus (adds extra filters to the AH – exact name search, stack size, etc. Also shows if something is a “good deal” and pricer per item in a stack)
--- qAHImproved (hasn't been updated since December)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh