View Single Post
08-27-07, 05:18 PM   #32
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Geboran
One question.... if i set all of the settings to their minimum, I imagine the screen will look "interesting" indeed. What settings should I start to increase first?
When I used to play on my laptop I think I had everything to the minimum. And yes it does look ugly then Which setting first depends on what you would like to see and how. Do you prefer to see in the distance to better locate yourself? Do you really like that bright glow on your weapons? Does it matters to you whether water looks opaque or do you prefer to see the mobs at the bottom of the lake? Depending on many things you want to enable different settings. Try it, no miracle.

Originally Posted by Geboran
When I am "in-game", where should I go to work on these settings? A heavy, populated area like Laggtrah City, a battlegrounds perhaps, or in a "low-populated" area?
Again depends on what you do the most I guess. Do you RP in a city? Do you play a lot of PvP or is it rather instances? Or etc.. Go where you think you will be the most or where you will need the best performances.