Thread: Omen
View Single Post
08-30-07, 05:20 AM   #5
FirestarZA
A Kobold Labourer
First of all, let me thank Mazzle from the bottom of my heart for the first, truely excellent UI pack that I've used. I've used Photek previously, but I always found that I've had to spend hours to try and customise it to just the way I like it. Then I cannot update again, since I would have to spend the same time to customise yet again. I installed Mazzle last night, and found that I changed 2 things. Omen for KTM and Auctioneer for the AH stuff (simply because I like and am familiar with Auctioneer)

Then, I'd like to know if there is any change in this decision? I've been using Omen since just a couple of weeks after it came out, and never had any major problems. In fact, it's so good, that it's now became a requirement by my guild to remove KTM and use OMEN in stead.

Any idea when you'll be giving this as an option? It's no real issue to replace KTM with OMEN manually, but since this addon already gives you 100 million options, one more wouldn't be a problem, and it would be quite welcome, in fact.

Please consider it?