Thread: 2.3 & Mazzle
View Single Post
11-13-07, 09:08 PM   #142
heavens-reject
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by ganders
To anyone who was too lazy to read the whole thread and find the instructions, here's all you need to do to get a working Mazzle.

1. Open DUF_Set.lua, search for the line UnitIsCivilian and add a -- to the beginning of it.
2. Change the line right under that from elseif (race and sex) to if (race and sex)
3. Open Mazzifier_Configs.lua and change SetCVar("statusBarText","1") to

SetCVar("xpBarText", "1")
SetCVar("playerStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("partyStatusText", "1")
SetCVar("petStatusText", "1")

4. Run WAU, check everything and do Update WITH Externals.
5. Download anymore updated AddOns you can find, and start WoW.
6. Disable/delete Fizzwidget's TrackMenu.
7. Make sure the Load Out of Date AddOns button is checked.
8. Enter World, and Mazzify. Select the top box labeled "Complete configuration. I want a Mazzlegasm!"
9. If all this works, you should have a fully functional MazzleUI, except for Camera errors, DBM error, Cartographer error and Postal error.

You shouldn't need to rename your WTF folder, but it wouldn't hurt.
Okay....I'm stuck with just one little problem...I've done absolutely EVERYTHING on here EXCEPT for the DUF_Set.lua thing. There is a DUF_Setup BUT it's an XML file and doesn't go to an .lua file. When I open the DUF_Setup it opens Internet Explorer for some very odd reason. Thus I can't change the "UnitIsCivilian" thing and all that in the DUF. I'd greatly appreciate some help. That's the only thing stopping me from getting MUI to work properly. Also...My comp had decided to JUST NOW download the friggin patch TODAY...botched my free time..