View Single Post
09-01-05, 10:19 PM   #1
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
KC_Items 0.93. Preview and release thread.

Well I was effected by hurricane Katrina. But now I'm back, and wanted to give people a little insight as to whats up with KC_Items, my current project on deck.

I'm currently in process of a complete rewrite. This should take care of most of the small bugs I hope*.

I'm planning on adding a few more modules in the next few releases.

AuctionHelper: Will do such fun things as remember auction prices, will auto set items to prices based on market trends, identify good deals, allow you to config which tab the auction window opens too by default, and also how long a default auction will be. Maybe more, I've not started writing much of it yet. Will be dependent on the auction module and maybe sellvalue.

iteminfo: Will display craft profession info, stack info, and all that fun stuff that everyone wants.

Some modules also are getting some serious love.

These include, sellvalue, auction, and tooltiphooker, nearly every module is getting some kinda optimization, slight reworking, bug fixes, and/or added features.

If I get done with these revisions before 1.7 comes out then I'll post 0.93 before 1.7 comes out and mess around on the test server till I get a stable 1.7 version and then release it when that comes out.

If 1.7 comes out, hopefully I'll have a version out within a few days after that. .93 is currently about 40% done, and up until the hurricane was progressing quickly. I hope progress picks back up soon.

I've added a few preview screens of some of the tooltip enhancements, with a few different modes in effect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tooltip2.jpg
Views:	1442
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	153  Click image for larger version

Name:	tooltip.JPG
Views:	1322
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	154  

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with

Last edited by Kaelten : 09-01-05 at 11:06 PM.