View Single Post
03-25-08, 08:19 PM   #40
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Malphesus View Post
Hiya!
I read the sticky and all, but there is a problem with MazzleUI finishing the process since 2.4
I have quite a few 70s, a few of them have mazzified BEFORE the patch and they work just fine.
But I have a few more that did NOT mazzify before the patch and they are stuck on " Mazzifying Blizzard "
The process starts and then freezes at that point accompanied by a little " ding " sound.

I am not computer illiterate, but am not a programming guru either! lol
I tried almost everything except human sacrifice to get Mazzle working on these toons and need advice. Bug Sack tells me nothing, except a note about cartographer.
Thanks in advance for all of the hard work and dedication that you have!
~ Malph
On the FuBar bar should be a thingy called bugsack with an icon that looks like a red linen sack if i recall correctly... please post the contents of each error that sack contains by clicking on it and posting them each here. If they involve a line like "SetCVar(UnitNamePlayer)" the corrections for that are mentioned above and posting them will not be needed. Since the error is at Mazzifying Blizzard, I suspect this is the issue.

An alternative to totally fixing it properly is to just comment out (put "--" at the begining of the line) the affected lines with that issue until a patch is released.

I will try to post more complete instructions for this error with line numbers and complete code changes tomorrow.