View Single Post
03-26-08, 10:23 PM   #84
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Sitey View Post
Dr. Damage isn't showing numbers on my bongos actionbars. I've tried deleting the WTF files for it, and redownloading it. I can't get them to show.
I'm not seeing any errors on my version of bongos/mazzle. What version of bongos do you have and have you run jwowupdater recently (today)?

Originally Posted by Obe View Post
I'm still getting Recap/Witch Hunter and (i forget) errors in bugsack. Not sure what they mean... I'll try to find out...

Also - very much offtopic, but since you're reading this - my mail page has gone half-offscreen on one of my chars, but not the others. I have no idea why/how it / I moved it... but I can't drag it back with any combination of left/right click ctrl/shift/alt etc. as far as I can tell....

And deleting certain files relating to this character (or folders with its name) didn't fix it either.

Any idea what it is?
I updated the OP of this thread w/ some info about the witchhunter problems.

Short Answer: disable WitchHunt *or* comment out a line (23 iirc) in !!Mazzle_Preloader/Mazzle_Preloader.toc

Originally Posted by Shinzen View Post
Trying to install and I'm getting:

DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

And Mazzify freezes.

Help?
That smells like one of the older errors from 2.3 or 2.2... Did you follow DeTard's install instructions from his patches or just a base install from the main mazzle download area?