View Single Post
05-27-08, 05:22 AM   #66
otelma
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
"You may be using a layout where all the buttons are already being used. Remember that multiple mages means that all of those IDs are allocated, so a particular layout that has multiple pages may be using more IDs than you expect. If there are no IDs left, the bar size sliders will be all the way on the right."

That's exactly the issue. I have the bar all the way to the right (but even on bars with just ONE button???)

* I know you are not the author at all for Bongos, so I would gladly accept a 'pls go read bongos instructions' (but I know it is not your style ;-),

BUT

I am using the warlock layout, (maybe I should use the standard one?) since I thought it was more appropriate with my class. Even after mazzifying the layout for the druid (or rather durid - Alamo we luv u) I see the same issues with Bongos and Autobar, ie. things all over the place.
Ah, and I do not see the bags slots (maybe I was not supposed to...).

Not a deal breaker, of course, just something not PERFECT as the rest.

* re. autobar, i mazzified using the docevl pack (have been the SECOND to dl the thing... ;-) but the issue was there to stay. I still have some bar and placeholders which are rather on the screen (will post screenshot as soon as I am home) or which appear and disappear.

* ah, and the mouse scroll wheel keep on doing self buff instead of just rolling camera closer and farther from my gnome lock (again no biggie, just tiny nuisance). disable the smart buff binding, but this does not seem to stop the thing to happen...

Thanks a lot for all the help you will want to give me on this.

I love your work, dedication and willingness to make the Outlands and Azeroth a slightly better world for all of us...

All hail Mazzlefizz!