View Single Post
05-27-08, 08:02 AM   #68
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post

Quite the contrary. This is specific to my version of Bongos. Every button on every page has its own ID. If you can't slide the slider to the right, that means you've used all 120. It doesn't matter if the bar is 1 button or not. You'll need to decrease the size or the number of pages on another bar to free up IDs.

Docevl will have to answer that. I'm assuming that the old autobar was in the add-on pack and that there was an .svn so that it would not be updated. I'm not sure if that situation ever changed.

Mouse wheel and bag slots are intended IIRC.
I have mazzified all 3 aspect ratios and haven't come up with a problem aside from what was mentioned in my earlier post. Are you doing a fresh install or are you using an old WTF and addons directory? also you may want to try to configure using the new BT talents layouts (can be found by clicking the mazzle core link and then clicking the other files tab at the top, download link is called BC SPELLS!)

As for smartbuff I am almost positive that by default it has fel armor and demon armor selected. Just go into your smartbuff config ( /sb menu) and uncheck one or the other. once done you shouldn't notice the repetitive buffing anymore.