View Single Post
05-27-08, 08:59 AM   #70
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks everyone for posting your issues and I am looking into them rest assured.

Let me try and answer some questions raised:
* ah, and the mouse scroll wheel keep on doing self buff instead of just rolling camera closer and farther from my gnome lock (again no biggie, just tiny nuisance). disable the smart buff binding, but this does not seem to stop the thing to happen...
This is how it has laways been with SmartBuff, you can as you mentioned disable Smartbuff scroll wheel binding in the config.

* re. autobar, i mazzified using the docevl pack (have been the SECOND to dl the thing... ;-) but the issue was there to stay. I still have some bar and placeholders which are rather on the screen (will post screenshot as soon as I am home) or which appear and disappear.
Autobar is the original one with a .svn and should Mazzify correctly. I do not have any issues, nor does anyone else who I have seen use it. If you could, please post a screen shot. Also if you could open up the autobar.toc file and send me the header also so I can verify what version you are using.

Combat Log chat does not appear (I have the general one, the one with the summary of rolls, loots etc, but no combat log).
This is correct. This version did not contain a replacement for SCL which is broken as of 2.4 and is no longer being supported by the author. You can manually install and configure CombatFilter (which has been explained in previous posts) or HitsMode. The new version which we are working on will include the latest HitsMode.

Biggest issue so far. Pre-BC button layouts still in place. - Gotta search for the updated ones... will link them when i find them hehe
I did not update Bongos Layouts to include pre-BC spells correct. There were a number of reasons for this, first the one that was posted was not complete (did not include spells for Priest in BC), and in addition it also changed the base key binding for some of the classes from what was there pre-BC (not just a few either but all of them). I am working on integrating Bongos3 in the next release and will include all BC spells at that time.

BG flag timers overlap Mana/rage/energy bar in the HUD
Hrm I don't seem to have this issue, could you send me a screenshot please? Thanks.

Autobar config not updated with new mage food or new buyable food from vendors
Autobar is still the old autobar (which technically still works but is just missing some items). I am working on integrating the new Autobar that has been released so that it will mazzify properly. In the meantime you could download the latest Autobar and manually move it and configure it if this is a problem.

Config to update click frame for Decursive still not in place for mazzifier (still needs to be custom configed to 10 bar width and grow up) - To resolve this hover around your micro unit frames (the decursives boxes just above the mazzleui word on the right side of the UI) right click the box and under Micro unit frame settings select Revers MUFs display, then under Number of units per line move the slider to 10.
IM me on this one please and I will get it fixed for you.

TrinketMenu is still hiding until you click or right click the icon for the first time. - When you log in just right click one of the trinkets, issue goes away until the next full reload.
Unfortunately this one is out of my control. This is a problem with TrinketMenu itself. Now that the new version and addon pack are released intiially I was planning on talking to the author of Trinket menu about this issue to see if we can get it fixed.

nQuestLog does not appear to mazzify properly. it is located just to the left of the HUD.
You know I had this issue once while Mazzifying but only once. I thought it must have been something else that just hiccuped. I will look into this more since someone else saw it now. Try remazzifying just nQuestLog and see if doesn't place it correctly. (Make sure you delete the nQuestLog.lua saved variable file in WTF first.

It looks like the bongos issue where frames disappear on the context menu until a close and open is still present. - No resolution at this time
I just started noticing this. Has this been an issue before?

it appears that the copy of Tinytip is the broken one where the config menu doesn't work on a fresh UI.
GRRR and I tried so hard to make sure it wasn't broken. I must have screwed it up when removing embeded libraries on all the other addons. To fix this simply delete your TinyTip and TinyTipOtions addons folders, Delete the savedvariable file for them and redownload both of the addons WITH externals. This should fix TinyTip for you. I will make sure it gets updated in the next release.

Sorry for the long post. I apologize for all the small issues. The main purpose of this release was to get a stable release that will Mazzify properly (actually finish and not throw 100's of errors). I am working on a new release that will fix all the small annoying issues like Witchhunt, Antagonost, Combat Logs, Bongos (adding bongos3).