View Single Post
08-15-08, 08:28 AM   #474
blackfirefox
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by gothicknight View Post
Spiel, just a small idea in regards to the space next to the minimap, you could leave it blank, that way those of use who use Carbonite and dont have it take over your minimap, we could put our Carbonite minimap next to it. Just dont no how it would work when changing pages.

Just an idea.

P.S. Are u enjoyin teasing us with the sreenshots, making us want it more??
(joke). Thanx for showing us how georgeous Beta 2 is going to look andi am sure it will performe just as good

Thanx again
Gothic,

I ran in to an interesting issue with Carbonite. I have an Acer Extensa 5420 laptop that had windows vista home premium loaded. Well I got sick of Vista and all the issues and lag and decided to get XP Pro and loaded it on the system.

I reinstalled WoW and all my addons and everything appeared to be working awesome until I played an alt character of mine. I have an alt mage, everytime I teleport it crashes WoW.

I went back through all my drivers and updates to make sure everything was loaded, and it was, current BIOS pack as well.

So I deleted my WTF folder and tried again and same thing, I crash. I deleted all addons and everything was perfect.

One by one I added all my addons and kept trying, everything was perfect until I got to carbonite. Everytime I teleport to a new location it crashes.

Now the weird thing is if I dont use teleport and travel normal the system works great, but when I teleport I get booted and then can get back in no problem and I am at the location I teleported too.

I have put in a bug report with Carbonite and hopefully they will get back to me about it.

But have you seen this before?