View Single Post
10-26-08, 05:24 PM   #87
divstator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I used kgpanels for the micro menu toggle, the ui background, and to open the map by clicking on the map coordinates. I used Macaroon for the context menu, hot spots and the spots around the target that popup when you target something. I'm using Dominos for the action bars and Button Facade for skining it all.

It took some macro scripting inside the Macaroon buttons to get the new Cart3 map to come up as well as Itemrack , because the new versions don't come with a slash command to toggle their visibility yet. I replaced Master Control Panel with Addon Control Panel. I'm using Detached Minimap Buttons to control minimap buttons and I used Rico Minimap for the modified minimap.
I'm using DUF for the unit frames. The new DUF has bugs still, but nothing that's killing my game play and they're still working on it.

I made the skin with Gimp. I'm working a few more skins that I would like to have (just doing plain ones, but I wanted skins that were a little bit more "earthy" made out of stone, wood etc.) I think that's all of it.