View Single Post
07-15-10, 05:57 AM   #254
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Yeeeah... Regarding my comments about the character copies... Let's just forget I ever said anything... I kinda... Well... I logged into the wrong server the first time... In my defense none of them were showing that I had characters present, and I was so thrilled to actually get in that I forgot which one I had copied them to... Soooo... Yeaahh...
Don't forget here that if you've used the 3.3.5 PTR you will have a wow1 and a wow2 account to select from. The exact one to choose you can confirm by logging into battle.net and looking under the Manage games for Deathwing or w/e that dragony thing on the box is.

I know it doesn't strictly apply here but thought I'ld add something in for the new beta players.
Originally Posted by dafire View Post
I did not get that last "World of Warcraft Update Tools (2.1.2.1542)“ update yet but it works now .. at least on my macbook.
Forgot to mention this is on my PPC mac. Not sure if it's connected to not being able to login as I never actually saw that error.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)