View Single Post
10-17-19, 11:05 PM   #3
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Are you sure there aren't multiple reps connected to ironforge and it simply can't decide which one to select ?
I might agree with you if zoning into Deeprun Tram didn't work at all, because there is only one rep associated with it. Plus, as I mentioned, if you aren't in a loading screen, walking from the main city of Ironforge into Tinker Town does switch the watched faction to Gnomeregan Exiles, while on the opposite side, walking from The Canals in Stormwind into the Dwarven District also switches to watching Ironforge.

It's the loading screen that is causing the switch code to fail. However, since Deeprun Tram is being ignored, going from Ironforge sees Gnomeregan Exiles in Tinker Town, still GE in the Deeprun Tram, coming out into Dwarven District switches to Stormwind, while going the other way from The Canals in Stormwind goes Stormwind, GE in Dwarven District, ignored Deeprun Tram (should be Stormwind), Tinker Town (should be GE but gets Ironforge instead).

Maybe a longer C_Timer.After, say about 3 seconds while the load screen happens? I could try that.