View Single Post
10-15-08, 09:47 PM   #14
erogroth
A Cyclonian
Once again I want to thank all of you who are showing interest in this project. My goal here is to organize the effort to get a working UI once again. Ironfeather has hit the nail on the head in his suggestions and comments. I think what we are really looking at doing here is a complete revamp of Mazzle not just patching the tire.

Now I am not much of a coder, though I am trying to learn. However, I am getting married in less then 2 weeks and I am working on finishing my CCNA (Cisco Cert). So that said I am may not be too helpful on the coding end but I have other things to offer to this project. I happen to work at a data center and I have my own web server with fairly good bandwidth that I do not pay for. So I would like to get our team put together and then start a web page that would be for our dev team's private use. I would not be able to host the file downloads to the community there but it would be an ideal place for us to work on our project without the cluttered post of the community at large. We could still come here for downloading the mod to users and feedback from the community.

All that said, I want you to email me at [email protected] if you are seriously interested in being a part of this project.