Thread: Update issues
View Single Post
02-16-15, 11:48 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Can you please attach your minion.xml. That should help me to detriment if something was wrong in the config or Minion is ignoring the config. Thanks
Forgot to do that... now I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Are they AddOns available from our Stand-Alone Addons category?
Most of them, yes, though a few are under Utilities > Developer Utilities, Utilities > Libraries, or Optional > Outdated Mods. Here's the list from my December post, with "Utilities" addons additionally marked; tomorrow I should have time to do a more detailed check to see if anything else is missing:

And some that are working copies, but that doesn't stop Minion with other addons, so I don't think that's why they weren't detected:And some that are in the Oudated Mods category, but ideally should be matched anyway if there aren't any matches outside of the Outdated category:
Hrm, I can get the <---> to show up when hitting the edge of the window and if i drag it over the addon stats area in the list it stays but if I go further to the left it will turn back into a normal cursor. It stays a <---> a little too long though and should be fixed.
For me it's pretty consistent; if it's a <---> it just stays that way no matter which area I mouse over, until I move the cursor away from Minion entirely, though it's likely that when I move the cursor back to Minion it will be a <---> again.