View Single Post
06-24-15, 10:29 AM   #27
cruizok
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just want to say THANKS! I am so excited to see Rythel (and/or others) have updated this addon. I'm always so amazed people make the time to work on things like this to help others. I have done a bit of coding for other things, and it's not really something I want to spend my few free "fun" hours working on for basically nothing lol!

I've been patiently waiting, still using it, dealing with errors because it was just worth it :-) Seriously, I have a hard time enjoying my game time without Carbonite. So many irritations in the original game functions and especially quest tracker/log that make me want to log off in frustration. Carbonite is fantastic and once again, Thanks for updating. Look forward to seeing future updates and just plain being able to turn Carbonite back on as it was seriously broken with this last update. Was a sad day to have to uncheck it, and I tried everything I could to work around it. I've been playing WoW since late closed beta, and this addon, and believe it or not, CTMod have been indispensable in my game since forever it seems.

Yay!!!