View Single Post
12-04-14, 01:46 AM   #1
Blockader
A Defias Bandit
New to the forums, looking for some direction towards building my UI concept.

Hi guys, new here and new to customizing WoW in general. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get started on building an idea I have for a custom UI skin, I am not looking to develop any new addons or change the functions of the current UI, just to drastically reskin/rearrange/resize it.

The image above shows how I want to move everything around, and the boxes I have laid out can be deceiving as I am wanting to develop my own skin, something with texture and "feel" too it, something to match the aesthetic of the game. I know there are addons that let me move things into boxes that are very plain but like I said I want to create my own skin and then move the quickbars and everything to align with them. The art aspect I am fine I work as a graphic artist so I am okay making that on my own what I need help with is the building/applying it to WoW portion. I am not opposed to using a addon or two to complete it but id really rather not rely on addons to build the entire UI.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you guys can lend me in figuring this out.