View Single Post
08-25-09, 02:39 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sunday

Shortly after 10am some of us met up at the fountain in front of the convention center arena and we headed over to Disney for the day. Lots of rides, munchies, geek talk, fun and general mayhem.

The most notable thing for me out of Sunday, though, had to have been late Sunday night. I'd said g'night to everyone, collected the last of my hugs and gone back to get packed up and ready to fly home Monday morning. Part way through my packing I decide I need something to drink, but I don't have any change for the vending machine so I need to go down to the lobby to get them to break a bill for me. So I'm standing there waiting for the elevator. And waiting. And waiting. And getting very annoyed by how long this is taking. Where is that elevator? Oh wait, there's a ding! Head toward the door that opened and arrive just in time to see a guy pulling his pants back up from where he'd been mooning the floor! He sees me in the mirror and freaks! I'm telling you, I have never seen someone pull up their pants and RUN away from somewhere as fast as that guy did. He went racing out of the elevator and down the hallway so fast. It was hilarious. Equally hilarious were his two buddies who were inside the elevator just about wetting themselves from laughing so hard. I'm laughing too, as I get on the elevator with them. Didn't take a genius to figure out why the elevator had taken so long to arrive though. Step on and every single floor's button was lit up. They had been stopping at every floor and mooning it. What a riot though. It was so funny, as much by how embarrassed he was when he got caught as anything. Definitely an amusing end to the trip. ROFL!

Monday

Not much to say about Monday. Get up, snag some breakfast (YUMMY Belgian Waffle with fresh local berries and a delicious caramel maple syrup), check out of the hotel and off to the airport for my flight at noon. Trip home was pretty uneventful, although late arriving.

But wait, BlizzCon isn't done with me yet, even though it's over. Spend most of Tuesday asleep, catching up on all the sleep I didn't get while I was there. Wednesday I wake up to my throat killing me again. But why is it sore this long after the concert? And, oh, wait a minute here. My head hurts. A lot. So much pressure. And my nose is running like a faucet. And I'm trying to cough up my lungs. Aw damnit! I caught the dreaded 'con cold'. Ugh.

Here it is a week later and I'm finally well enough to post. Sorry it took so long guys, but this cold really kicked my @ss.

So, where are the pictures folks? I know a number of you had cameras and were snapping away. Let's see 'em!

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-03-09 at 09:28 PM.