View Single Post
08-07-05, 09:24 PM   #9
Keovar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Is there not a script function that can reposition a frame?

The analogy you give is bad... this is more like someone just needing a shovel for their little garden and being told to use a backhoe instead.

Edit: Tried it anyway... and while I can duplicate a couple of the moves and hides I was already doing with other mods, I can't move the GroupLootFrame1 because it returns a message saying it can only be moved while it is visible. There was a similar problem I ran into with Kaitlin's MiniGroup until they added the ability to show a dummy frame for party members so you can fix your UI on your own time and not have to wait until you're grouped.

I can just see it now... "Hold on guys, can't roll yet, I need to stop in the middle of Sunken Temple to fiddle with my UI..."

Other than the fact that it's overkill for the issue I was having and that to make use of it I would have to find a rather patient group (rare spawn), it looks like a well crafted addon. Do the alterations persist if the mod is removed?

As to my other comment, that was mostly just frustration, so sorry for the trollishness. I do appreciate the work of those with the real quality mods, even the ones that I no longer use.

Last edited by Keovar : 08-07-05 at 11:00 PM.