View Single Post
05-27-13, 05:58 PM   #12
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aerials View Post
I'm not sure why there are two, trying to see which it is when you get the green fire, maybe horde / alli? maybe fire on / off? I dono...
It could be Horde/Alliance, or it could be that one is the version you get when you complete the quest, and the other is the version you get if you un-learn it for 500g to revert to red fire, and then later go re-learn it to get your green fire back. My roommate is still trying to get it for the first time, so I can't actually check anything in-game right now.

I don't care for the class other than to include support for the class, that's where my interest lies.
That's what the PTR is for.

In other words, fixing the bugs isn't the distressing part of plugins so much as needing to distribute something that you don't know if you're allowed to distribute.
The description implies (to me at least) that the plugin author meant for layout authors to hack on it to meet their layout's needs, but if you're worrited about it, just write your own using the plugin as a usage example, or use mine, which already supports showing embers either as icons or as statusbars.