View Single Post
03-17-12, 05:34 PM   #6
XanadarEU
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Hoxha View Post
Thanks for the reply, I've tried changing the font from the AldamageMeter, but in the lua coding, when I edited that, nothing happened. I'm very new to the scene, so would be eager to learn how to change stuff in lua, some settings that are true/false, are pretty obvious ofcourse, but the harder stuff still strikes me as impossible.

Regarding the consistency, I have no idea how I would go about and do that, I thought there was an addon called Skinner that did that, but I wasn't able to find it on this website. Perhaps something with SharedMedia, but I have no idea how that works.
If your using various different add-ons it's pretty simple with shared media. I've started getting really anal with the continuity around my UI's atm and there are some fantastic bar textures and fonts to be found with the likes of SharedMedia. Then it's just a matter of going into you individual add-ons and selecting the same one across all of them. Seems like a really small thing to think about but you'll notice a massive change once you've done it!