View Single Post
05-19-08, 11:54 AM   #20
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
A new person has volunteered to do the bug fix patch, so we'll see how that goes. I have not heard back from the last person who said they were doing the updated add-on pack.
I have agreed to put out the fix to the core Mazzle (That is the files included in the Mazzle 1.11 file only). This includes updates to gfxtoggle2, 3dModel Database, Mazzifier and MazzleUI Core.

I believe it is almost ready (I have tested it and have no issues) but I am waiting on a couple possible items and hope to have it to Mazzle for final approval by this Wednesday.

This DOES NOT include all the updates to the ACE or other addons. That is part of the add-on pack that someone else (at the moment) is working on.

But to give you a ray of hope I was able to:
Install Mazzle 1.11, Apply DeTard's 2.3 Add-on Pack, Apply My fix, then run the ace updater and update all addons and low an behold I was able to Mazzify without any errors and everything seems to work. With the exception that you would still have to get CombatFilter and manually configure that along with Witchhunt and Atagonist. But going the route above I was able to fully mazzify without issues, existing toons and new toons as well without having to uncheck any options.