View Single Post
10-24-12, 03:29 PM   #8
Kythlyn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Coasty View Post

Edit:
I just noticed what you said above Rythal about multi-color not working since you switched things to using Blizzards blue. I'm not sure if you're referring just to the color of the quest blob or also to the multi-coloring of the 'quest area' highlighting as we were talking about both of those features. If you're also referring to the latter, I gotta tell you this is a map feature that is sorely missed, at least by me anyway, it was one of Carbonite's main selling points.
Agreed, I enjoyed being able to differentiate between various quest objectives crowded into a certain area. It was especially useful for picking up items that spawn in very specific locations which Carbonite represented with a series of tiny quest blobs. I could see those tiny quest blobs even when there were also large quest blobs overlapping them.

This is kind of off-topic, but now that the "glow" effect is working on the blizzard minimap, I'm starting to see flickering on all other minimap icons every time the glow turns on or off, or even when there are no glowing spots on the map at all.