View Single Post
11-16-07, 09:40 AM   #55
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gramcleric
Okay.. I've followed your direction exactly... and my stuff is 'mostly' working... except I have NO 3d models and as a Holy Pally in 5 mans... there mighty useful.

NOt only is everything but that working correctly... but where you posted the 'correct' sizes... mine do not match...
I put 1.11 core... patch... layout... fix.. too small
I put 1.1 .... patch... layout... fix... too big

I've left it with the too big 'version' but either way I have no 3d models etc... advice?

EDIT:

Started playing with DUF... got alot of that fixed... but the 3d party model is now in the center of the HUD! Thoughts
Hmm, interesting... I'll verify my file sizes again, but I'm almost positive they are correct. And don't use the 1.1 version, you need to use the 1.11 or you may run into some wierd file conflicts with the old vs the new versions of addons (it actually might work and all, but I won't support it). Also, keep in mind this is from using a new Interface folder (extracting the Interface folder from 1.11 Core to the WoW folder shouldn't be overwriting anything), and the Blizzard folders shouldn't exist when you are doing a count on things.